Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2019

life.


i thought about it.

deeply.

the reasons we met people.

and how would they cause such big impact in your life.

....


back then,

you were good. really good to me.

the first time you shown an interest to me.

asking such things, that i deem very personal.

shown that you care.

it was good, very.

everything that has happened

the way you treated me...it always felt different.

how playful you were around me.

but,

sometimes.

i feel like shit.

i feel like i don't matter.

i feel like i'm a nuisance

i feel like i was being treated unfairly.

like i love you too much

like i shouldn't have.

how you always said you wanted to do this, do that with me.

i wonder, how much of truth was there?

was it half?

was it none?

everything..

tell me, do i matter to you, ever?

...

one day, we might go our own way.

i know it.

you'll leave.

..

i know. 

i still have people in my life.

people that i would count as blessings.

just not some people.

my most important people.

but you..

you are you.

i don't think i'll ever find someone like you.

you know..

in this life, we can't ask much.

maybe..

in another life

in heaven.

we'll meet again.

we'll be happy forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)