Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My First Offline Meeting

Serius. Ia pelik.

It's like you know so much about them but you never really meet them, see their faces. lol

So I've met my diet colleague from UIA: epah, ramadan & hilmi.

All three I met online.

What's weirder we met in the hallway, unplanned, while walking in the opposite direction, we never met face to face but it's like I can recognize who they are.

Internet is weird.


I hope I'm going to meet my gforummers buddy as well after this. ahha~

Daaa~

10 comments:

  1. jadi, persona dalam internet dan persona di dunia sebenar adalah dua perkara berbeza.

    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. same with me.. Bt i was convinced by Hilmi back then. Btw, hope u can get through..

    p/s: When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going.

    keep in touch bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @din - i dunno. maybe.

    @ramadan - haha do you recognize me? coz mana ada gambar sangat dalam blog ni. ahak. oh btw, tajuk breast cancer tu la yg sy tak pergi interviu

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo... lets find some time to chat or having lunch together.. BOleh share2 probs and solutions since we both now have experience working as 'tetttt'.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalo nak lunch ke bf invite la sy sama..kurang lelaki kat sana. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once Hilmi introduced you, I was like;

    "Hakim chanz ke ni? Oh ok...."

    p/s: Never judge a blog by its content

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch. Sudah berjumpakah sekalian kamu?

    ReplyDelete
  8. to Epah: hahahaha... wat is in ur mind actually for your ans 'oh ok...'.. lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. actually kenal dalam tenet tak sama kenal di luar.

    ~~~ errr,kita pernah sembang ke ??he2

    ReplyDelete
  10. @epah - ahha~ unexpected?

    @huda - jumpa2

    @ramadan - dia tak sangka la tu

    @izmer - ntah. tak kot

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)