Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wishes

Be careful what you wish for....

......cuz you might just get it.


Well. This happened to me many times.

Especially last night!

I went to the mall yesterday afternoon, saw Big Apple outlet and suddenly craving for one. lmao. But as a dietetics graduand and a NEET, I decided to not get it.

And last night suddenly at 10pm I saw Big Apple Donuts on my kitchen stove!!! Magic!!! har3

Apa lagik..tibai dua bijik.

#truestory okay.


Ini bukan point entri ini. Aku nak ajak korang berfikir sejenak. Adakalanya semua yang kita impikan, hajatkan..apabila kita dapat benda itu, adakah ia betul-betul seperti yang kita mahukan? Adakah mungkin benda yang kita dapat itu betul-betul boleh penuhi jangkaan kita? Adakah ia akan membawa kebaikan atau mungkin lebih banyak kemudaratan? Mungkinkah?

Sebab itu adanya saying "be careful what you wish for.." 

If you get things that you desire, there may be unforeseen and unpleasant consequences.
('Be careful what you wish for, lest it come true.' and 'Be careful what you wish for; you may receive it.' are also used.) 
- source

Sebenarnya banyak kali juga perkara yang aku wish tetiba came true. (eg. that Japan studying) But I don't know why, I turn down a lot of those wishes came true. Maybe because after get to face the reality of those wishes I started to think twice. 

Now I'm wishing I'm getting a job. But when I get it, will I be satisfied? Or happy? Is it worth it? From what I have seen in some of my friends..most of them complaining about their job..stress and stress...And how they wish to be a student, or to get a break.. One of my friends already resigning from his engineer job because...I don't know. Too much works?


All those problems and complaints maybe not a bad thing after all. It's good to get new experiences, for a person to build a character and we can also learn patience. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue. And it's hard to come by. Only get it through experiences right? :)

3 comments:

  1. just go with the flow and don't think too much. hopefully you're not stressed out bcoz you're still not getting a job. I have to start jobhunting by the end of this year too bcoz my chambering period will end this November. Anyway I'll pray for the best for both of us..

    (hahaa... komen yang takde kena-mengena dengan tajuk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Org keja stress.
    Jadi student pun stress gak.

    Sayonara dunia kanak2, and welcome to adulthood.
    Reality bites, isn't it? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. @VW - ada je kena mengena~ thanks.

    @nisah - but student hanya fikir study je. i prefer student's life~

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)