Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's Rage #2 - Fake YUI!?

what the............


this is YUI.





It's a girl. A cute girl.






While this is...........




Sorry. But I don't think you are even a girl. You are a dude. Admit it. Shemale maybe?




Your songs' title are also stupid.

I'm baka?? Yeah right you are!!


Jeez.

Is this another copycat made by meleis???

Duhh.

Found this while lurking at the last.fm pages.

When I googled/amazon searched "Yui - Five Loves", I find nothing. Well who knows it might be another artist with the same name?

fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefaekfaekfeakfafeakfka


Done raging and burning. daaa...


P/S: I know this is too much of a fandom lol. I'm not really angry but just sad. zzz

edited: That is an actual artist, she is a female. I AM SORRY!! it's just...very sudden..your appearance..

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha..... camne viva?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku minat yui gak ^^....viva, sudah hancur..aku kene hentam teruk.. then, correction of course banyak~ :'( *padah keje last minit

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu la tido aku nak bagi aiskrim pun tak berjaya. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.camna leh sesat dlm last.fm dia ni.fail ujibakat realiti TV kot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ada orang upload kt situ. aku rasa dia nak troll tu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hakim:alahh...nak jugak ice cream..hohoho...tuntut3~

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)