Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I don't know.

Is it true you put such high hope and trust on me? Why? What do I have? What do you see in me? Why me?



But it's true. When some of them heard I said "I've attended dotdot", they all suddenly stopped talking for a while, how to say, they were shocked to learn that perhaps?

What's so special about dotdot? People attending it not really that different from me. Plus that dotdot is just...another seminar. Nothing that is really exciting. Why you said I was chosen to attend it? He trusted me? He saw something in me? Ugh..I don't know. I hate it when I have to turn down people who believe in me.

And they said, I was lucky. I am on the right team. He is an awesome person. We are in the safe spot. This will sell. In 10 years this is a hits stuff. But uh..

They worship this person too much la. And that other person too. It's like they were god to them. This person is amazing, that person is awesome. Said that I was special to have a time with this person whom they never had time with.

Joining this has made me tired and took my money..

I just..don't know anymore.

I am waiting for you to ask, "Want or not? If not, we won't force you."

Even if you guys going to be successful in the future, I am not going to regret it. Or trying to ask "May I join?" I hope not.

Duh.

9 comments:

  1. What is this dotdotdot anyway?
    Because I think I have a somewhat similar situation wherein I was approached by certain people, convincing how they need people like me to join a seminar.
    Turned them down though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Went somewhere on Christmas and met this group of people, asking me to do a survey on a topic. Asked my opinion about Meleis economy and stuff, what the gov should do etc etc. Then last 2 weeks kot, got a phone call from them saying that I was selected to attend a seminar aimed for those who answered their survey in sort of inspiring way, according to them lah. LOL I actually can see this shiet happening right after the survey. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think this is a different matter. The problem for me is that, the person introducing me is someone I trust. Oh by the way, they got many UPM students there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was calling it "shiet" because I am totally not into that kind of thing lah.. No offense for those interested. ;)
    Ah, so it was from a trusted friend? This thing works for him/her then?
    And why are you not interested? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works for them. Got income until 4 figures every month. I was excited at first, when they asked me about my dream, how it can be achieved etc etc..But then, this lifestyle perhaps not for me.. Though I know that friend of mine is a nice & helpful person, I just don't think this is how I want to achieve it.

    This entry is a continuation from my previous two entries, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of lifestyle? XD

    Wait, Imma read your previous entries. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. what kind of? haha...i can't tell it here.

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)