Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

the WHY

Everyone in that community asked me, "what is your the why?" The reason for me to do this.

Your reason must be strong. Strong enough to make you moving on, able to face any obstacles in the future, not giving up.

Well, my friends, I got bunches.



I won't tell all of them here. Just one.

As many of you have already known, I want to go to Japan, so badly.

Just go. Visit all interesting places there. Enjoy. Have fun. Get into the real Japan.

And I need money to do that. I don't want to go there by trip. Nah. Won't be fun. I heard my teacher dietitian planned to go to Korea this year. But, by trip. And the expenses were around 4k. I thought of going by that too, but it wasn't fun to be tied by a trip. You are not free.

I want to go there as backpacker. Alone. Or maybe together with someone.

And..I wish not only Japan. I want to travel all around the world.

This opportunity could be my door to do that. Financial freedom huh..

Though I've been thinking, if I do this, I have to sacrifice my time. My leisure time. Hurm....

2 comments:

  1. "Together with someone" sounds so sweet.<3 :3
    Semoga tercapai! Aminnnn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keke..boleh aku masuk The Amazing Race dengan individu itu. Oh please take note my last sentence.

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)