Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nightmare #1

Mimpi mainan tidur? Mimpi gangguan syaitan? Mimpi memori sedang menyusun diri?

Ahhh. ...

Yang pasti jantung ada sedikit palpitation masa bangun. Berdebar-debar. It's like the dream really happen. Huhu.

Ada ustaz-ustaz kata kena ludah kiri kalau mimpi buruk. Hurm..my dream if to say it is a mimpi buruk,..?

I don't know. It's like I was in a movie, aliens/monsters or something + bad motel. And the next is movie mafia thailand. I wasn't even watching that kind of story before sleep! Kenal abang Charlie? In my dream, I was staying with bunch of my friends at a weird hotel or motel? What kind of hotel ni, boleh lalu bilik-bilik orang? And these cali, BIG cali, it's there. The size is unusual. Scary. It's not that many. But this one big cali, keep flying at the window, pusing-pusing tanpa hala tuju, coming toward my face (euuuuw) until it finally left that place and I shut off my window immediately.

One of my nightmare I may or (may not) remember.

"Itulah tidur tak basuh kaki!!" - kata orang tetua.

Oh this dream happened last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)