Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Even Now I Still Think I Should Have Taken Engin

The worst thing happen when you are sitting alone in a room, suddenly out of blue you will have a reminiscence of your life, regretting your actions and decisions.

You keep asking yourself WHY and WHY did you do this.. Why did you choose to do that??

Recalling when I was a form 5 student, I've decided! I should have done Engin! And....in Japan! :P Well, my target actually is to go to Japan studying, and just to happen that JPA/MARA only offers engin course in Japan..

Let's palmface.
Pic credited to manga Ikigami.



I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I AM GOING TO DO DIETETICS COURSE.

If I was to blame my dad, no, he's not totally at fault. He did however encourage me to take food related course. When I said I want to be an engineer, he.. erm, "against it" is not the appropriate word..erm..he just being a DAD lah. He worried too much. He heard stories from his friends and took examples from their unsuccessful and jobless engineering-graduated kids, and he, I don't know, he just being unsupportive. Only seeing the negative sides of it. Only my brother supported me that time, but I never listen to him because..I never like him. When my father said to do a food-related course, (reasons that this industry is growing & people keep talking about food nowadays, thus food is important

I followed his suggestion. 


Plus (to make things worse), in the family, I am the most obedient child other than my eldest sister. My dad said so himself. These are his words,

"Yang selalu dengaq kata abang akim dengan kakak ja. Sebab tu gigi depa elok masa kecik-kecik, tak rongak. Dekyam, abang Asan hang gigi takdak, sebab tak dengaq kata!"

Okay, he always using these words to my headstrong little sister who is still in school because..well, she is a teenager! What can we expect?

(She is your typical teenager who idolizes the national hiburan industry too much)

-------------------------------------------------------
Back to the topic.

It is actually a decision of a last minute. I've heard of this course during a uni exhibition in the matric. It seems interesting when the person explaining it. So I put it in the third choice. After we got the matric results, we need to fill the UPU for the second time. THIS IS THE TIME WHEN I CHANGED MY CHOICE. I might say that it is a spontaneous action. I change it at the last minute. From third choice, it went to the first choice. I don't know. I don't know why. I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all.

P/S: Wait, maybe because I decide things based on intuition? Perhaps..the explaination from this web says it all..
P/S2: dindiet agrees about me being a INTP.
P/S3: To darkartz, yeah I know, think positive right! :|
P/S4: Does this entry emo? No, right? Just stating the facts..No profanity languages here..


Noted by,
10:22pm, 22/02/11
chanz

23 comments:

  1. Ohmygod you're also INTP? :O

    I kept telling myself since I was in primary school that I dont like science. I picked SMKA when I was in standard 6 because I dont want to go to SMSains or MRSainsM. But then I still picked science stream after PMR because my parents wanted me to. And then after SPM, I dont get any other offer other than matrix. And now I'm in USainsM. SO MUCH for not liking science, huh?

    Everything happens for a reason. Maybe sekarang tak nampak lagi kenapa, tapi one day. sape tahu.

    p.s - sori terkomen dengan panjang. i totally get what you're feeling la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's too late to regret...~
    ak pnah dalam situasi yg sma cam ko beberapa tahun yg lepas...
    at last, fail sebab tak enjoy blajar couurse yang aku tak suka sangat --> coz ak prefer engin...
    bila nak tukar course balik lepas tamat a level, da lambat sangat dah sebab aku x ambik fizik tyme a level...
    dats y la aku pilih dietetic...
    ...walaupun jiwa masih berkobar2 utk ambik engin sehingga skarang...
    huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @uteh - ahha~ hi personality mate! TQ for the understanding. takpe komen pepanjang je~ :)

    @anne - kadang2 bila duduk saja tu lah yg tiba2 ada rasa regret tu.

    work as a dietitian actually not bad..just doesn't feel right la. ntah. just not feeling like urself doing this course, kan?
    let's hope we are going to find a career that suitable for us in the future..maybe dietitian, maybe something else..who knows.

    I believe everything happens for a reason as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jom tukar course..nak rase jadi dietation la plak..boring belajar medic..haha

    kalo ko ambik eng kat japan..sampai sekarang tak kenal ko kan..xde la kite jumpe dalam bas..hehe

    ke ko tak ingat??

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku pn tukar choice aku mse isi UPU 2nd time tu. mse 1st time, aku isi medic sbb abah n umi yg suh. aku xnak pn. and mse 2nd tu, aku jahat amat pegi tukar letak biomed jadi 1st choice. sbb aku mmg xnak medic, and biomedicine is the nearest kot, sbb ade word medic tu. haish.
    oh, aku pn apply JPA utk engin kat jepun. LOL
    naseb baek x dapat yg tu kot. ntah..aku pn xtau nak describe cmne prasaan aku skang. makin lama makin aku xske biomed nih.. hua3..


    and i hate to think how different my life could have been if i've taken the other choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terima jela hakikat.....
    mungkin ade hikmah di sebaliknya
    seperti Darkartz..think +ve..
    tapi kalo still jugak nak amek engine
    per lagi..2nd degree...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ksol - haha mesti la ingat...mana tau kalo sy g jepun jumpa gak lam bas nnti..hhaha

    btw, dietitian la. wrong spelling. INTP people memang suka correct org len punya kesalahan. :P

    @nisah - ahha ye ke. interviu pergi x? aku dapat jepun tu pun macam 2nd offer after ada org tolak. so excited gak ar. but..

    yup. kalo fikir pasal apa akan jadi kalo pilih len, nanti rasa sedih je. takyah pk lah.

    @lea - yup. i'm over this already. just...sometimes. when i'm alone..I, uh..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hah,sama2..
    rasa2 cam silap pilih kos..
    xpe2 taqdir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feel that i'm not suitable 2 be a dietitian..maybe..
    my mom nk sgt aku jd cikgu,smpai lani pon suh aku amik KPLI pas grad..
    so,papun,azam nk abeskan sem ni, n fikirkan maa dpn..don't noe how our future 2 b..but, Allah tau pa yg terbaik buat kita semua...:))don't worry sgtlah..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ibnumutalib - ye ke..med rad ok wat..at least ada math..ahak

    @anis - hg kena jd dietitian...ahak.. wat ar personality test dapat apa? tgk suitable career.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kalau ko g jepun aku rasa ko akan jadi rakyat jepun yang betul! bukan wapanese dah.huhu.

    and then zoro wont have sanji around.

    pastu aku ni kena jadi dietitian kot? hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @din - yes...u know what..if i really am going to go to Japan taking Engin, I plan to work there as well!!!! kalo balik msia dari jepun kang takde keja.

    zoro fly solo. wait. zoro with ahchan perhaps. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yours on 22nd.

    Mine on 23rd.

    Wat a coincidence. Em...

    So hv u dcided to become a dietitian or sumtg else? Just go with the flow?

    p/s: We nid satisfaction in doing our job ryte?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @3p4h - I'm still not sure of myself. Still wondering, searching.. If I want to do things I want, I still need money. I guess I have to go with the flow, working as a dietitian at same time collecting money, going to class or something. Quit the job and..Uhh..I have no idea actually.

    btw, thanks for visiting. it feels good to talk about this with someone who understands :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup, i feel da same when 2 peoples are talkg about the same interest [i mean things dat we think we shouldn't do].

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha..ko memang..ksol malas nak betulkan walaupun words tue dah ade line merah (wrong spelling)..haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ksol - tak kire......doktor suka tulih "dietitian" salah kat bht..ni yg nak rage neh! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. ADE AKU KISAH??HAHA
    nape buat verify plak??xsuke..

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ksol - ksol tak kisah tp kami dietitian kisah! mana ada verify pape

    ReplyDelete
  20. now, i know...-badrul naim.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @bad - now you knew...apa yg baru tahu tu?

    ReplyDelete
  22. i knew your story...

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey.. I just came across this entry. sy pn sama.. plan asal nak study engineerg di jepun jugak. pernah tolak tawaran tesl sbb bukan study di jepun dan x minat jadi cikgu.
    weird huh... semua orang nak pergi oversea, tp sy nak pergi Jepun je.

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)