Followers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Celebrity MORPH!!

Faced with intense boredom, I found this interesting website where we can morph our face into the s0-s0 celebrity. like I really a fan of these celebrity. dont really care actually. it's just the curiosity to see which celebrity that my face will become! hua3.

So, here it is:



LOL.

58% it resembles Eero. He is the bassist of The Rasmus. daaa. eventhough I love their musics, not necessarily i morph into one of the members! XD

The others I dont really know.... Hanson is also a vocalist in a pop rock band, called Hanson. Orlando Bloom? nahhh, seriuosly not resembles a lil bit!

I guess this web using application that functions randomly. maybe it just detect only a certain charasteristics of our face and try to compare with the face they got. but, it's fun! you may try!

click here

P/S: i wish i could morph into Sanji... gettai.. henshin!!

1 comment:

  1. ceehhh...
    sonok nak padankan muka dgn celebrti..
    hehe

    eh selalu on9 jer?
    dukkat ten ten ker?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)