Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Iikagen ni mezamenasai!



If only I have a teacher like her. I may have been a lot TOUGHER now. cewah~

Well, it's only a dorama. Does a person like her even exist in this world? Who knows..

Anyway, the picture is captured from Jouou no Kyoshitsu (Queen's Classroom) SP. And the title is the phrase that this evil teacher always says to her students. (she was nicknamed Akuma from AKUtsu MAya. it means devil lol) The translator translated it into "OPEN YOUR EYES!". More like, stop being so stupid! She is full of good life advice. I like. I felt like I was the one being advised on.. Her words just got through me. Even though she said it in Japanese, and I only read the subtitles..The words punched me right in the face. I just..felt it. Or maybe is it because I am too much of a weeabo? ahak


 Next dorama marathon: Perfect Report. yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I watched this drama long time ago. This one got SP too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap. Two episodes. The SP is a must watch. Telling us how she became the devil teacher, and what really happened in her previous school.

    Try la cari

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)