Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

level up!

bitstrip!


idea of this leveling up coming from d-chan.

just another day to reflect on.. what have i done all these years. what have i achieved. the implications. about you and me. development of our relationship. reflection upon my sins. my mistakes. people that i have met. what i gave them, what i received from them. regretting about roads untraveled, which now has become things of the past. right now i'm thinking more about the future and how to have the best of my life. i think my wishes came true quite so many times as well. only that the reality never really matched up with imagination.

in the end, it all came back to you and God. i have lost my ways at times, i knew. i knew i did wrong. i wish i was strong. have to remember though, these are all trials of life. He is there, He is the Most Merciful, the Most Gracious and the Most Forgiving.

and yes i am grateful. and i am blessed with this wonderful life.

thank you for all the wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)