Followers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

chanz's review: Carrie


pic: courtesy of google
Hmmm...not what I expected.

The story starts very slow at the beginning.. Making us viewers, been waiting, waiting for the climax to happen. And when it does, it didn't give us any shock, or any impact, or making us feel terrorized at all...



It should put more scenes on that prom hall, on how she killed all those people.
Yeah some of them quite tragic, but I don't think it's enough to give an impact to people.
Final destination was much worse than this.

Yeah I know it's a remake, and it's from Stephen King.

I really like The Mist. The Green Mile. But not this one..

I don't think this is Stephen King's best adaptation on his horror/terror genre.

So..... I gave this 4/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)