Followers

Friday, May 8, 2015

i am not at fault


is it human nature to put the blame on others?

I AM NOT AT FAULT.

we said to ourselves.


they're to blame.

not me.

why me?

they're the ones who were wrong. 

why were you so weak?

why didn't you defend yourself?

why were you so fragile?

WHY WERE YOU NOT STRONG!?

why didn't you run whenever threats and dangers coming your way?

why didn't you listen?

why didn't you follow the rules? the signs?

why were you so stupid?

so incompetent.

you're the one putting yourself in that position.

WHY DID YOU DIE?

why didn't you take care of your health?

you're the one asking for it.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?

you're the one causing me to be like this.

you're the one abandoning me.

you're the one making us so distant.

you're the one keep rejecting, keep pushing me away.

i was not wrong.

sorry, but it wasn't my fault.

.....................................................................................

and of course..

..we blame God.

most of the time.

whenever things didn't go our ways.

......................................................................................

something happened today.

and yes, i am not at fault.

right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)