Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spoiled brat

Have you ever heard the word 'spoiled brat'? If you have watched anime Naruto (childhood), this word was frequently used. Ano gaki!! Something like that. And I wonder, am I a spoiled brat? Then I found this test on the web.

Here is my result:


You Are 44% Spoiled



You're a little spoiled, but you're not spoiled rotten.

You love to be showered with gifts and affection, but you're good at keeping your demands to a minimum!



Hmm. I totally agree! haha. Actually, recently I observe that the boy babysitted by my mother is kinda spoiled..I wonder whether I am the same or not.. I have to admit that I am a little spoiled! Well, maybe we need to be spoiled a little! Just a little..everything must be moderate isnt it?

Mother, Happy Mother's Day! Sedap makan kek Ahad lepas. xD.

3 comments:

  1. aku pn agak sp0iled..
    dh lame dh aku sedar..haha!
    hm...bkn agak k0t..mmg spoiled..lalallala...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku dh jawab test tue...
    aku kurang spoiled sikit dr coz..
    just 24%..
    ngeh3

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)