Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Searching for a Motivation

If you've been reading this blog, you should understand that currently I'm in the state of feeling down. Unmotivated. Moody. I don't know why. @_@.


But today, during the OPD (Outpatient Dietetics Practicum) I've been listening to my dietitian teacher's stories and it got me into thinking; how crucial this job is. The importance of being a dietitian. The 'WHY'.


Hence, I think I'm going to write an entry about the 'why' later when I have free time. Oh yeah. If I find any good article about it, I'll share it.


Well, actually, if you have any good article about the importance of this job right now, please do share it with me. Sharing is caring, isn't it?


Please, I hope this will wake me up!


=)

7:46 pm, 19/07/10
chanz

6 comments:

  1. aiyok! x byk pengetahuan pasai diet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. think +ve...
    stiap yg berlaku ade sebabnya
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @にさーちゃん - はい、 はい。。。 =)

    @cj - haha..ko bg ak ape2 citer motivasi pon okay...

    @lea - i wish it was as simple as dat.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. feeling down?? ok la 2..
    skali2 kna jgk rs cmtu..
    br lah ada feeling up pasni..hehe..

    ---the greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall---V.Lombardi

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)