Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Coretan Gamer #1] - Golden Sun: Dark Dawn


Release Date: November 29, 2010
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: RPG
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Camelot Software Planning>

I am so addicted to this game right now!!

 I've played the first Golden Sun on GBA, I can't remember when was it I played. Maybe after matric, around 2007 I guess. I really liked the game, with the dazzling puzzles. Seriously, you have to think deeper and two to three steps further to solve some puzzles in the quest. I remember I once gave up playing it because of the confusing puzzles. Still I able to finish the first Golden Sun. However I didn't finish the sequel, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, due to commitment to university's life. And I don't think I will ever going to play it again. Well..as of right now I already playing the next sequel: Dark Dawn..

First of all, read this review. At the start of this game, I have to agree with that IGN's review. Man, too many dialogues!! Djinn also not really needed. At the beginning, only. After playing for 11:05 (the game's time), fighting many bosses, solving many puzzles, with the good plot, I really love this one as well! :D

For a handheld game, it has done a great job. Ergo, 10/10 from me! I am gonna beat this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)