Wake up at 4.30am, driving to workkkk~ Lalalalaaaa~
Yeah right, like I really love my job. I think I can't do this shift working hours anymore...My sleep time is messed up.
You don't like your job when you think twice, no, thrice or MANY TIMES when you want to go to work.
BUT, I still need to go to work. I have to be strong!
So I need something to boost my spirit! Music!
These are my playlist of driving to work.
The playlist starts with my Galaxy Mini ringtone at the moment -
1. Ancient Voices [Main Title Theme of Survivor] by Russ Landau
2. Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne
3. Hold On by Good Charlotte
4. Never Turn Back by Ben Moody
5. Jumper by Third Eye Blind
6. Trouble Is A Friend by Lenka
7. Invincible by Muse
8. Believe by Yellowcard
9. Pale by Within Temptation
10. Move Along by The All-American Rejects
11. I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
12. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
13. Bulletproof Heart by My Chemical Romance
14. Iridescent by Linkin Park
15. It's Not Over by Daughtry
16. I Will Stay by We Are The Fallen
17. Don't Let Go by The Rasmus
18. Come Clarity by In Flames
19. Someday by Flipside
All tracks contain motivational lyrics about life.
Track no. 8 and 9 gave impact to me, made me always optimistic about my day. :)
And I'm addicted to Bulletproof Heart.
P/S: Try google "malay mail and ummc" and read the story...hoho. Challenges...