Followers

Friday, October 26, 2012

When You're Leaving..

I'm leaving IKU.

When I left a place, a workplace, or practical place..

They always made me think again. Made me feel guilty.


Made me feel like I shouldn't leave.

Many good people here.

I really like this place.

Even got a mentor willing to teach.

But I'm just a freeter...

This is not dorama, I can't be like Nino, staying. He's staying because his boss offered a full time job there. Me? If I stay, I'll end up jobless in the next three months. So, no. Being unemployed is killing me.

Even if they got a new project, I'm still going to be a freeter...

 ........................................................

Thanks for making me feel appreciated.

If to compare to my last work as a catering dietitian, I didn't feel appreciated at all. Everything I did was wrong. In their minds, just to condemn and condemn.


I do intend to pursue my study, but in what field, still unsure. If it's in public health, I may end up here again...haha.


So long and good night.

Another chapter will begin..


P/S: Salam eid ul adha. What have you sacrificed this year?

2 comments:

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)