Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chink!


Pada suatu hari, seorang gaijin (foreigner) masuk ke kedai...



He's old. Very. But he looks fit, healthy.

He doesn't look like an English. I don't know what his nationality is.

Anyway, he came into the store and quickly asked me,

"CHINK??"

yeah, that's what I heard. So I said I'm sorry, and he repeated his question,

"CHINKKK??"

de heck, it still sounds the same.

I smiled, didn't know how to deal with him, and again, he's so quick, looking around searching for that thing he wanted by himself, knowing that I don't understand him.

He found it. Took it and while holding it he looked at me and smiled....


LOL

I could just ask him to spell it for me. but well, I was clueless that time.

2 comments:

  1. Japanese will say this as Xing-Ke. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulz. japanese takde perkataan xing.

    zinku or zinke perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)