Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

life so far.


I've been to catering.

Research.

Now...nutritionist. Sale. Supplement.

I've done almost any jobs a dietetics grad could do.

Now what?



This current job, compare to catering; you don't have to deal with people's bullshit that much. Only people who has worked as catering dietitian will understand the shittiness people would give to you. So if they, (catering dietitians) said that they want to resign, just shut up. Don't judge them. Don't blabber those "be patient" things. Okay, unless you've been to anything similar kind of job like us.

Each time I log in facebook, looking at my timelines, once in a while I saw my friends who still work as catering dietitian writing about their daily "people craps". Oh, I feel you guys..

Right now, I only need to deal with customers though. Various people with various needs. Some customers did try to test me, asking me so arrogantly, but it's not my problem if you don't want to buy it.

There's not much for me to talk about being a research officer. I would love to work there longer, but well..


Only problem with this job is that I don't have much time for myself. I need time to practice this one skill of mine. I have this project with a primary school friend, something I would enjoy to do. But, how can I do it, when I only have one off day? Maybe, I still need time to familiarize with this job. Then, I guess I'll find the time.

Like tonight, it's almost 1 am and I'm supposed to feel so tired and sleepy but I still have the energy. Normally, when you work from morning till the night, (although it's just 8-9 hours of work) you should, feel tired and go to sleep. Yes, I was like that these past three weeks. I guess tonight, I just feel better.

I need time to finish reading my novel too...my 11.22.63 still didn't finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)