Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sambung Master - PhD...?

Nak sambung ke? Sambung ke?

My dad keep telling me to continue study. I replied saying this field is not my field of interest. I wanted to do engin, something to do with math and physics. But I guess it's stupid to look back. Time to look forward. Let's say, I want to pursue my study (really? no). What topic should I focus on? It should still be something related to Dietetics & Nutrition. Tak boleh lari jauh sangat betul?


Honestly, I'm tired of this nutrition stuff. Mostly talking about prevention, eat A will cause/prevent B, guidelines, blah2.


Let's say I really want to continue study. Dr Zafarina said we must be creative about our research topic. So..I am going to do (fill in the blanks please). Haha. Actually, I do have an idea about what topic should I do. But I don't think it's a good idea to share with my competitors out there. ahak
(macam la ko betul2 nak sambung...)


Even if I decide to continue study, will I be able to get the fellowship? Or any sponsor to fund my study? My CGPA is not really that cemerlang... Duit oh duit.

Plus, will I be able to finish my study? Doing thesis?? My course is the only one without final year project, so I never have any experience. Wait, wait. Does doing a survey and make an abstract count?



-
-
-
-

Ok enough of pessimistic talk.

Let us be optimistic like Dr Izzie Stevens.

"You will come through this!!"



gyahaaaaha
. gojes beb. She is too hot to be a doctor. Every hot girls should be stupid and dumb! Well, I guess it just happens on the TV. IRL?

P/S: What we want is exactly what we need. But sometimes..what we need is a new plan.



Noted by,
5:04pm, 24/03/11
chanz

14 comments:

  1. sometimes rasa better jadi bimbo kot, tak payah fikir pasal fyp ke.. sambung blaja ke.. adoi.

    also parents can be so persuasive. diorang akan rasa bangga bila anak2 berjaya, tapi tak fikir the pressure yang diorang bagi kat kita kot ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  2. @uteh - tu ar...teteke bak kata ore kelate.

    but bimbo needs to think about their clothes, makeup, body weight, blah2..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku.tak.tahu.nak.watpe.pas.undergrad.ni.
    T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. jom keje jom!
    keje kat hospital mental. ngeh3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nisah - satu benda aku tahu. aku akan jadi NEET!

    @lea - jom keje keje

    ReplyDelete
  6. mai sambung kat UPM la en hakim oi, heee

    ReplyDelete
  7. bro chanz..
    cdgn: buat master by research.. cari la kaitan antara diet ngan maths atau fizix.. kami yang Medrad pun actually adalah physic

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku langsung xda plan nk smbung...mls tu 1 hal...tp benda to boleh overcome...tp kene kena tau purpose smbung study...untuk hny segulung master?untk gaji naik?untuk ilmu?or untk ape2 aje la y ko rse...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. @amin - ajak aku g upm pulak...haha

    @ibnumutalib - thanks for the suggestion bro

    @ikhlas - untuk jadi lebih pandai..haha. aku dah tersasar jauh bidang, so nak sambung pon jadi blur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha.. datang UPM la beb, boleh ronda2 KL, haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha.. datang UIAM la beb, boleh ronda2 Kuantan, haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. so i have to choose whether i want to ronda2 KL or Kuantan huh?? lololz

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha.. duk usmkk dah la beb, boleh ronda2 kelantan, haha (look at the trending)

    btw.aku 95% xkan sambung master dalam masa terdekat.kecuali ada perkara di luar jangkaan terjadi.haha

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)