Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2015

it's 2015


..let's play this "it's 2015"

it's 2015..

..and I'm still blogging.

it's 2015..

..and I'm alive. healthy. Thank You Allah.

it's 2015..

..and I'm still single. while everyone around me has reached the next phase of life. learning to be responsible. living the way in which society has put upon them. but me..I don't know if I ever be ready. I guess, when it's time; when you have to do it, you have to be ready no matter what.

it's 2015..

..and I haven't been able to do what I want to do. aside from running a marathon. full marathon. that's something I'll always be proud of. and I'm going to do it again. over and over again.

it's 2015..

..and I'm still struggling to love what am I doing. I know I have to appreciate it. I know that other people have it worse. I'm in a position of a positivity. this job is all about spreading the goodness in life. helping and sharing. when some people may have to deal with corruption. may have to deal with greed. I don't need (and never want) to deal with any of that. Syukur. but there's always this part of me that's going to say.. I'm not made for it, not good enough for it, not meant for it..

it's 2015..

..I don't know if I'm still haunted by people of my past. I guess that day when I finally got the courage to deal with them..now it has gradually cease to exist. it takes time though. to be honest, sometimes I even wonder if I really need them. I don't. I'd been to depression stage. it's time for acceptance.

Hasbunallah wa nikmal wakil, nikmal maula wa nikman nasir.. 

 it's 2015..

..well, life is all about embracing who you are.

----------------------------------------------
O Lord, send us guidance...
I know the road is long, make me strong.
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)