Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

At the age of 15, she already made up her mind.


I am....deeply impressed. Kagum.

By...this!




YUI, with 15 years old, was struggling between two worlds.

Everyday felt like I was standing on a forked road that I never saw before. “I can’t stay like this. I need to decide which path to take, a life as a singer or a life without singing”

When I considered a “life with no music” I felt like there was a big black hole in my gaping chest. I felt crushed. I couldn’t imagine a live without singing. That’s why, I chose a singing life.

One day she had an encounter with the street performers “bianconero”. She was so impressed by this sight that she approached them without thinking and started making a lot of questions. “I want to follow the path of music. Can I become a singer if I do that? Would it be better if I went to a special school?”

They advised her to start studying at VOICE, a cram school for musicians.
She quit high school, entered VOICE and YUI’s music path started.

As a way to help YUI to get used to stage performances, bianconero invited her to open the act of their performances at Early Believers live house in Fukuoka.

Quoted from yui-lover, read more from there to see pics.


YUI is just...awesome. She already knew what she wanted to be at such a young age. When I was 15? Only think about PMR..want to move out of school, still learning about life, living inside a box, and I'm still blur what to do or to be what what..

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)