Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

[Reviu Merepek] Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Now what's all the fuss about this film? Ceh...


Short comments:

It's soooooo long! Easy plot, cliche cliche cliche. The sound of machine never impressed me. Hot girls? Nah you see them everywhere.



Long and negative comments:

1) It's so damn long. 2 hr 30 min. I could only last for 2 hr, and then I was busy with my h/p and rambling, monologuing (loudly) in the cinema.

2) Easy plot. Just like the previous Transformers 1 & 2. Nothing new nothing special. It's the same. It's always Autobots vs Decepticons. Sam with hot girlfriend as usual. There will always be super duper cars that made people dreaming to own it (and they will never get it). Military focused story. Again.

3) Oh OF COURSE!
When the Autobots' spaceship exploded, OF COURSE they survive that! When Sam & the chick are in danger, OF COURSE Optimus Prime/Bumblebee coming in rescue! Of course...

4) The sound of machine never impressed me. I still remembered watching Terminator Salvation in the cinema, I was really annoyed by the machine's sound. KA CHANG TONG KANG! How does it feel to hear that kind of sound if you live near construction area/renovated road? DO YOU LIKE THAT? DO YOU LIKE THAT? <-- read this like Breaking Benjamin's song, the Diary of Jane for ultimate feeling

5) Here's the thing that made me thinking. If you shoot your gun at steels, would it have any effect??? These Transformers are made from steel right???? So? (correct me if I'm wrong)



Positive comments:

1) AWESOME.
The only thing awesome for me is seeing the cars transform into robots (for 2-3 seconds only lol?). I wish they highlight this more...Not focusing on the war and the destruction..If not..what's the point of the title "TRANSFORMERS"? Pointless. Kudaranai.

2) And yeah..the graphics........of course...nowadays people able to make world destruction/awesome robots image into reality. It's seen in any other movies..SO...what is so special about this movie's graphic?? I don't know, even though I have seen it somewhere I still like the graphic..

3) I like seeing people flying!!!!! hahaha~ (Note: Shizuo) The one scene where a group of military people jumped off the ship and flying like a bat~ Awesome... I wish I could fly like them. Just wonder, is the flying suit real?

4) DEREK SHEPHERD!!!! I like this guy in Grey's Anatomy. I hope he won't be leaving this series..

5) Linkin Park's Iridescent~


Conclusion:

There is nothing epic in Transformers. I bet people who like Transformers never know the epicness of GUNDAM. Peace and out~

P/S: "You are the only one (girl) that I need in this world." -  Sam
"Wow really?? I love you I love you soooo much!!" - Awek

Yeah right. What about your previous gf? You said the same thing didn't you?

7 comments:

  1. watch it just for funla..jgn stress..

    gundams are different..plots are also different in many ways, and have to agree that gundams have their own high level of epicness...me like transformer, just becos of the mecha thing..
    but of course gundams still on the top list..! two different things to be compared..sorry to say..but u've ur point there.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Like the mecha in transformer..well, I just say whatever I think, in honest expression possible. "Stress" only because ppl keep saying it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bagi aku ok je kot, mungkin aku tengok 3D, tu yang nampak cantek.........

    aku xtau aku betul ke x, tapi sentinel p tu nampak cam gundam.......
    ada perisai dan cam ada wing (wing ke??)......

    cuma last2 tu aku dok pikir.......
    sapa yang kuat sebenarnya???
    sentinel kalahkan optimus, megatron kalahkan sentinel, dan optimus kalahkan megatron........
    hahaha.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dA - nasib baek aku tak tengok 3D..kalo tak lagi rugi duit..haha~

    agak la..gundam yang tua..ada janggut kot sentinel

    Awek tu la yang kuat. Dia provoke Megatron. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah wah wah terase gile negative comment no 2 tu

    my favorite part is mase sam kat dalam bumblebee then die tetibe transform and sam tercampak kuar~ haha kat situ agak awesome. tapi bunyik diorang takde la se-annoying mesin2 construction~

    lagu2 dalam movie ni sangat best. suke3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ape2 pon hidup gundam! hahaha...
    transformer mmg confirm x bleh lawan gundam.. transformer kan anime lama.. gundam kan adik die.. mmg majuu setapak la.. tu yang gundam live action x kuar2 lagi ni...hadoii..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @uteh - hahahaha~ i hope u are not in the brackets that i said for no. 2...:P kata orang, di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan.


    @fatin - at least gundam dah ada life size model kat japan..kalo kuar live action taknak US buat..huuhu

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)