Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

BBQ #1 - USMKK Blogger Gath

Second entry from this blog.

Tonight we USMKK Blogger have made a gathering, doing some BBQ, icebreaking, games and photoshooting.

It's very nice actually. We got a USMKK Blogger badge. I got to meet another bloggers as well. Some I have known and some I don't really knew well.

Ahh.

Just see the pics.

Click for larger pic.

:)

we are USMKK Blogger henshin~


pic no 2


the BBQ..

I will graduate in a few more weeks but..I guess I will always be part of this group? hehe

12 comments:

  1. nuffnag mane?? gi letak cepat..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak reti ar nuffnang..haha..bape sen pon dia bagi?? lulz

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambar yang no 1 tu.......
    cam seram lak tengok che jo.......
    takde badan.........
    hehehe.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. ainur..tuh r pasai..dh mbik badge dop???

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah cj xde badan...aiyarkk...aku pun xde

    ReplyDelete
  6. terbaek la ni..thanx akim for uploading n post dis entry..saya minta izin copy gambar..huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. john..tuh r ko balik awal..nak g mana lah balik awal tuh..ish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maaf furball tak gi sebab bertembung majlis lain. InsyaALlah di lain masa.
    tapi genr blog cam lain je,.. adeih..

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)