Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Like A Song

This is one of the reasons I like singer-songwriter.





Lenka - Like A Song

I can't forget you when you're gone
You're like a song that goes around in my head
And how I regret, it's been so long
Oh, what went wrong? Could it be something I said?

Time, make it go faster or just rewind
To back when I'm wrapped in your arms

Dum dum da da da dum (Lenka humming. sounds very good~)

All afternoon long it's with me the same song
You left a light on inside me, my love
I can remember the way that it felt to be
Holding on to you

I can't forget you when you're gone
You're like a song that goes around in my head
And how I regret, it's been so long
Oh what went wrong? Could it be something I said?

Time, make it go faster or just decide
To come back to my happy heart


Gua dapat feel apa yang cuba disampaikan dalam lagu ini. Liriknya pun begitu kreatif.

Itulah kelebihan penyanyi yang menulis lagu sendiri!

Loving Lenka right now~ :P

4 comments:

  1. aku lagi suka lagu We will not grow old
    lagu dalam slide show kami ari tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. layan hindustan la hakim oi, haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lea - we'll get there...get there...~

    @aminz - haha...tu lagik jiwang...sampai menari2 pusing kepala lak...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't forget you when you're gone
    You're like a song that goes around in my head


    :-)
    macam poems
    mmg pun..

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts on this.. click "subscribe by email" to get my reply :)